Rollerfly warranty information
Please refer to the following terms and conditions regarding a warranty issue with one of our products. If you would like to ask a question, you can send an email HERE
• Rollerfly will replace any defective Rollerfly for 90 days after purchase date to the original purchaser of the product.
• Rollerfly must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase (no photocopies or hand-written receipts will be accepted).
• This warranty will cover Rollerfly plates, straps, and screws broken during normal use as a result of manufacturer's defect in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
• This warranty does not include wear and tear to the balls. This warranty only covers manufaturer defect with the balls.
• This warranty does not include screws damaged because of overtightening or stripping because of negligence.
• This warranty does not include any damage to any other equipment other than Rollerfly.
• If it has been determined that the product has been rendered unusable through neglect by the customer, this or any other warranty will not cover the product.
• Types of damages include but, are not limited to the following:
- Damage by contact with a skate, boards, goals, bench, players, etc. outside of normal hockey parameters.
- Damage from expsoure to excessisve heat, melting, any post manufacture molding, gluing, or adding of adhesives.
- Damage by drilling, cutting, sawing or otherwise tampering with the Rollerfly plates from its original conception
• Anytime outside the 90 days, contact Rollerlfy for a case-by-case assessment. If Rollerfly inspects the product and deems that it has been tampered with at anytime during the covered policy period, it will void the existing and remaining coverage.
• Rollerfly values its customers and will provide a level of service that's unmatched in our eyes. In short, if you purchased Rollerfly and have any concerns/problems with its hardware, please contact us.